Amazon Job Vacancy 2023 | Amazon Fresher Hiring for Advocacy Operations Associate position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Advocacy Operations Associate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amazon Job Vacancy 2023
- The AO Associate should be someone passionate about supporting a fast-paced Ops environment who will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization and in a very international environment.
- This is a high visibility position with big scope of creativity and self-development.
- The individual should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the candidate will work very closely with a diverse team.
- Ability to create and manage work plans, timelines and accommodate multiple priorities will be critical for success.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts (24/7 shifts) and staggered week offs.
- Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Strong learning ability
- Follows SOP or manager’s instructions and ensures tasks are quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement ideas, if applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and SLA
- Proactively raises issues/alarms to manager or stakeholders
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, productivity targets and quality benchmarks.
- Maintains records of day-to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amazon Job Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.