American Express Hiring News 2023 | American Express Hiring relevant Experience for Engineer II position in Gurgaon location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: American Express
Role: Engineer II
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
American Express Hiring News 2023
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Contribute to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications
- Beginner-level ability in software development, such as coding assignments
- Function as a member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Automate deployments in test or production environments
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections
- Hands-on development Core Java(essential)/ Java8, Spring
- Experience in developing RESTful services with Spring boot
- Hands-on experience with relational databases: Postgres, Db2 or other NoSQL databases is a plus
- Continuous integration/deployment in an Agile Framework covering the aspect of design development and testing (SDLC)
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Agile development knowledge
- Experience with git and Atlassian toolsets
How To Apply For American Express Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For American Express Hiring News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.