Angular Minds Off Campus Drive 2023 | Angular Minds Hiring Freshers position in Jr Software developer position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Angular Minds
Role: Jr Software developer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Angular Minds Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good logical and programming skills
- SQL concepts and working understanding of any programming language
- It would be preferable if you had domain expertise of web technologies:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to swiftly learn and use new technologies
- Demonstrating a high level of technical competence that will inspire new ideas and
- produce excellent (and well-tested) code.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers
- PG :MCA in Computers
- Collaborate with Project Manager to develop the front end of mobile and web application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end
- development, web application, mobile app, etc.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
How To Apply For Angular Minds Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Angular Minds Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.