Barclays Job inviting 2023 | Barclays Fresher Hiring for Process Expert position in Delhi location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Barclays
Role: Process Expert
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Barclays Job inviting 2023
- Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Conducting virtual orientation session as part of colleague onboarding process
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- To ensure employee files are prepared and moved virtually.
- End-to-end Documentation process to be managed with complete ownership along with PF kit preparation, sharing with payroll vendor.
- LRTW process to be managed while coordinating with RPs and iron out issues.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
How To Apply For Barclays Job inviting 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Barclays Job inviting 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.