Binance Job Hiring 2023 | Binance Hiring Fresher for Java Development Intern position in Mumbai(Remote) location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Binance
Role: Java Development Intern
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Binance Job Hiring 2023
- Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Familiar with Spring micro-service framework and understanding of its operation mechanism
- Familiar with MySQL database, at least one no sql database
- Familiar with common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Good logical thinking ability, strong sense of teamwork, and strong learning ability
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience with open source projects is preferred
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s basic products
- Responsible for the compilation and implementation of the interface documentation of the business module
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve problems provided by QA team
- Assisted CS team to solve customer problems and classify them for system improvement
How To Apply For Binance Job Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Binance Job Hiring 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.