Credit Suisse Is Hiring A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology or any related field. Fresher / 6 months – 1 year of professional QA experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Role: QA Automation Engineer, ENO
Experience: Freshers (6 Months to 1 Year)
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 10-12 LPA
Credit Suisse Is Hiring
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Coordinate with fellow developers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the planned releases
- ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with business)
- Provide regular status reporting to key business partners including progress, risks, issues, and mitigation steps
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology or any related field
- Fresher / 6 months – 1 year of professional QA experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment,
- realize their full potential, and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
How To Apply For Credit Suisse Is Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Credit Suisse Is Hiring
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!