Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Deloitte Fresher Hiring for Tax-GTPC-Intern position in Bangalore location. M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Deloitte
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- Competently review Executive’s work
- Independently deliver certain benchmarking-related work product including financial analyses using large amounts of public and private companies’ financial data
- Review qualitative company information (from Forms 10-K, Annual Reports, and corporate websites) captured by Executive and correct errors and/or inconsistencies
- Identify data issues and information gaps, and convey them to supervisor
- With assistance from seniors, conduct and deliver complete benchmarking exercises
- Draft transfer pricing reports; writing competencies will include: Executive competencies +
- Taking notes during interview calls with clients
- Understanding and reviewing client financials
- Taking charge of report-related benchmarking
- Identifying issues in supporting client results
- Drafting update transfer pricing reports independently and new reports with Manager assistance
Desired skills include:
- Quick learning on the job
- Analytical skills (includes creative problem solving);
- verbal & writing skills (includes communication skills);
- Ability to handle/interpret large amounts of data; solid Excel skills a plus;
- Knowledge of statistical/econometric analysis a plus (for Economics students)
- willingness and ability to take ownership of assignments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Commerce (with Finance Specialization), or Business Administration (with Finance Specialization)
How To Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!