Invesco Job Opening 2023 | Invesco Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Invesco
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Invesco Job Opening 2023
- Graduate Engineer Trainee Hyderabad, Telangana, India Who we are? With over $1.32 trillion of assets under management, Invesco is one of the world’s leading global investment management firms, headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
- Spreading across 26 countries and with over 8400 dedicated employees, we are driven by trust and care. As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life.
- If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco.
- Your Team As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be enrolled in Invesco India Technical Leadership Program (IITLP).
- The purpose of IITLP is to create world-class technology solutions to enable global operations, lead in the innovative use of data and emerging technologies to redefine the investment experience and help our clients “get more out of life.
- For this role, you will be part of the Enterprise Data Office (EDO) team.
- EDO is dedicated to empowering the business of Invesco by delivering trusted solutions through complete data services, delivered globally.Our mission is to create efficiency, enable governance, and continuously execute and innovate data strategy.
- Your Role
- Learn skills like data quality, data analysis, metadata cataloging, profiling, data lineage & problem-solving
- Creating exception’s data models to ensure that DQ metrics is stored in an organized manner for reporting purpose
- Define and instrument metadata capture and storage for the CDE’s, evolve our common business glossary, and facilitate the linkage between business terms and the underlying technical metadata
- Identify, understand, articulate and document Critical Data Element (CDE)
- B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT)
- No current backlogs
- 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th
- Identify and perform downstream, usage and impact analysis & perform basic data quality analysis
- Define and validate the enterprise-wide metadata management procedures and guidelines
- Develop and deploy management processes associated with metadata quality in the repository
- You will learn to work with multiple business, process, and tech tools/platforms – Amazon AWS, Snowflake, Python, Axon, IDQ, EDC, JIRA, and others.
The Experience You Bring
- Proficient knowledge with data modeling, relational databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Knowledge Python-statistical programming
- Knowledge in data science concepts, including data modelling, machine learning, and natural language processing is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
- Resilient and innovative mindset; ability to challenge the status quo with new solutions
- Be willing to challenge the definition of a well-rounded technologist
- Good problem-solving skills and superb attention to detail
- Understanding of Python, AWS, Snowflake skills would be an added advantage.
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
How To Apply For Invesco Job Opening 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Invesco Job Opening 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.