KLA Job Vacancy 2023 | KLA Fresher Hiring for AI/ML Intern position in Chennai location. Bachelor’s or Master’s candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: KLA
Role: AI/ML Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
KLA Job Vacancy 2023
- The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced Semiconductor factories
- Research/scientific background is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of modern machine learning approaches is highly desirable
- Solid background in statistics and mathematics is desirable
- Experience with image processing / signal processing is a plus
- Experience with heterogenous parallel computing (including GPU) is a plus
- Good demonstrated programming skills are desirable
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills (quantitative & algorithmic)
- Interest in algorithm development & programming
- Ability to work in a team, and contribute to the team effort
- Proficiency in C++, Python and DL frameworks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in Computer Science, AI, EE, Data Science, Engineering Science
You will be part of a machine learning group that develops algorithms and software solutions that enhance the performance of our inspection tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data/problem analysis
- Research the solution space
- Develop concepts
- Prototype and validate concepts
- Specify software requirements
- Software/algorithm development (productization/programming)
How To Apply For KLA Job Vacancy 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For KLA Job Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!