Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Konecranes Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Konecranes
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2023
- Know how in following Technologies:
- Understanding Requirements and Architecture design
- Embedded C, Coding based on design specifications
- Linux Ubuntu
- Knowledge of microcontroller peripherals – ADC, PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Knowledge of Microcontroller Architecture – ARM, dsPIC
- Unit or Module Testing
- Manual Testing
- Knowledge of SVN
- Basic knowledge of Electronic circuits
- Software development life cycle
- Ready to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- problem solving, team working attitude.
Know how about following Technologies would be added advantages:
- Basic knowledge of CAN bus and CANOpen Protocol
- Networking Protocols – TCP, UDP, etc.
- MISRA-C standard
- Python scripting
- ROBOT Framework – Test automation/scripting
- C# Programming
- Code Review tools
- Experience in using DMM, CRO, CAN Analyzer tools etc.
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Jira Tracker
- Awareness of ISO 14000 and 45001 requirement
- Bachelor’s or Masters engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science or relevant.
- Post-graduation diploma in Embedded systems
How To Apply For Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Konecranes Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.