Microchip Careers 2023 | Microchip Fresher Hiring for Intern position in Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad location. Bachelors in ECE/EEE/E&I/CSE/IT candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Microchip
Qualification: Bachelors in ECE/EEE/E&I/CSE/IT
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Microchip Careers 2023
- Microchip products are at the heart of millions of consumer devices and networks, and we are looking for exceptional people to join our software teams to bring more value to Microchip products. As a new college grad, you will find be excited to experience Microchip’s unique culture, grounded in guiding values to build a truly collaborative work environment, where every employee is valued.
- Microchip encourages you to be creative, take initiative, have fun and further your career through well proven “Employee Development Programs”.
- Microchip is a great place to learn, is very helpful and will go above and beyond to work with a world class team that helps you reach your goals and interests while accomplishing the organizational objectives.
- As an embedded software engineer, you will be part of dynamic software teams that are involved in building Firmware / Software Libraries / Device Drivers / Applications for the next generation and existing products in diverse domains including Ethernet, PCIe and USB.
- Involve in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle as an individual contributor, right from understanding the requirements to delivering software to an end customer
- Architect software that meets the product requirements
- Create design document based on the requirements and develop Firmware / Software Libraries / Drivers / End user Applications / test applications for Microchip SoCs
- Unit test the code that you develop and create necessary test tools
- Fix bugs, optimize the system and module sustenance
- Actively take part in technical discussions, patent submissions, brainstorming and Code Reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across geographical locations
- Bachelors in ECE / EEE /E&I / CSE / IT
- Hands-on programming in any one or more of the following programming languages : C, C++
- Good programming and debugging skills, Exposure to embedded systems
- Basic understanding of any of the 8-bit / 16-bit / 32-bit micro controllers
- Knowledge on OS concepts, Bus interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Good Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in collaborative group environment
How To Apply For Microchip Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Microchip Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.