NTT Global Job Inviting 2023 | NTT Global Fresher Hiring for MS Engineer position in Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech/Diploma and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: NTT Global
Role: MS Engineer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
NTT Global Job Inviting 2023
- The MS Engineer is responsible for providing a service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
- Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, as well as product reviews, operational improvements, operational practices, and quality assurance this role will maintain a high level of service to clients.
- Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement (SLA) conditions .
- The MS Engineer s responsible for managing tickets of low to high complexity.
- Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organization
- Demonstrated experience of Managed Services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place clients at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements, and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct a monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyze and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimization including opportunities for automation of work
How To Apply For NTT Global Job Inviting 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For NTT Global Job Inviting 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.