POSCO Off Campus Drive 2023 | POSCO Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee- Production Planning And Control_Marketing position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: POSCO
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee- Production Planning And Control_Marketing
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
POSCO Off Campus Drive 2023
ABOUT GROUP COMPANY:
- A South Korean company, Founded in year 1967 , POSCO is the 6th largest steel producer in the world and an industry leader in developing advanced customer solutions.
- POSCO has been recognized as the worlds most competitive steelmaker for 12 consecutive years by World Steel Dynamics (as of 2021), and at Davos 2019, POSCO was named ‘Lighthouse Factory’ by the World Economic Forum for spearheading innovations in manufacturing.
- Assist in Production Planning and Control
- Inter department cordination for production schedule planning
- Report making and analysis
- Data analysis
- Other day to day tasks as assigned by the seniors
- Should be well verse with MS Office
- Data Analytics
- Good Communication
- Should be skillful, team player and self motivated having positive attititude.
How To Apply For POSCO Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For POSCO Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.