Productiv Job Vacancy 2023 | Productiv Fresher Hiring for Software Engineer Intern position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Productiv
Role: Software Engineer Intern
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Productiv Job Vacancy 2023
- We’re seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us in our Bengaluru, India office.
- The Productiv internship program affords interns the opportunities to work on impactful projects where you will gain exposure to how real engineering teams work from sprint planning to shipping code.
- You will receive 1:1 mentorship from experienced engineers and interact closely with PM, design and other functions in the Productiv organization.
- Computer science major
- Strong coding skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js a plus, but not required
- If this role sounds like you, even if you do not match 100% of the requirements – please apply!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages in office
- 12 week parental leave
- Work with your mentor to ramp up on Productiv architecture.
- Understand and scope the project you will be working on and the problems you will solve.
- Come up with design and implement the solutions to the problem.
- Deploy the code to production and monitor it to ensure that the solution works as planned.
How To Apply For Productiv Job Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Productiv Job Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.