SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2023 | SmartBear Fresher(0-1) Hiring for Associate Product Support Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: SmartBear
Role: Associate Product Support Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2023
- As an Associate Product Support Engineer you will be reporting to Customer Care Manager and be responsible for delivering technical support services to our customers. You will be working closely with our development teams as part of supporting customers, gaining knowledge of the systems and increasing your technical skill set. We take our customers’ problems very seriously, and providing quick, friendly help to our users is a top priority throughout the company.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical support issues with external customers (via email, screen share, live chat, Communities, phone, etc.)
- Create, document and track the progress of new customer issues as they become available
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations, e.g. development, to achieve superior customer service
- Obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to become progressively proficient with responsible products
- Be the customer advocate when providing feedback to internal organizations
- Look for ways to improve productivity of issue resolution and better ways to help customers
- Up to 1 year of experience
- English at least on B2 level
- Excellent customer facing skills
- College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical equivalent
- Very good communication skills and an ability to work with remote teams
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language
How To Apply For SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For SmartBear Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.