Volvo Hiring News 2023 | Volvo Hiring Fresher(0-2) for Application Support Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Volvo
Role: Application Support Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Volvo Hiring News 2023
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to work in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player
How To Apply For Volvo Hiring News 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Volvo Hiring News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!