Alstom Vacancy 2023 | Alstom Fresher(0-3) Hiring for Financial Analyst position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Alstom
Role: Financial Analyst
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Alstom Vacancy 2023
Early stage: Newcomers with little experience – Supported by Senior FPM:
- Obtains all financial and accounting data related to the contracts allocated.
- Checks the accuracy of the data accounted for on the project (Invoices (customer or supplier), timesheets, travel expenses.)
- Checks and controls cost movements monthly, compares with “As Sold” Situation, Current as Sold” situation as well as with previous forecast.
- Presents all financial data in a transparent way.
- Prepares the estimate at completion to be validated during the Project Reviews. Follows up on receivables.
- Ensures reconciliation takes place between approved project financial data and books.
IDFC Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
Mature stage as Finance Project Analyst (assessed by the Manager) – Supported by Senior FPM
- Implement the Financial Strategy success of the project.
- Optimize financial aspects on the project Org. Tax, Hedging, Financing. Business Partnering: provide finance advise and tutoring to the project team.
- Set up technical expertise within the real and current concerns of the business to create value. enrich integration within the organization (functional intermediation).
- Ensure compliance of finance rules in project review preparation and throughout project execution.
- Contribute on business agility and awareness.
- Supervision, analysis and support for overall finance topics of the project.
- Control the financial performance of the project and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
- Raised “Early Warnings” when necessary to increase management attention.
- Add insight and accuracy to project financial information (Improve accuracy on forecasts, revenue, cash, cost, etc.).
- Challenge and approve Project Financials (cash, competitiveness) as per DoA (delegated by a Senior FPM).
- Provide confirmation of Internal Transfer Pricing policies to procurement for the issuance of internal purchase orders.
- Control the interflows of Internal purchased orders.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, especially for tax and statutory accounts purposes.
- Liaise with other finance expert functions (e.g. Tax and Customs, Treasury and Financing, Internal Audit & Risk Management, Accounting and Finance efficiency, etc.).
- Cooperate with other expert functions (e.g. legal, platforms, Operational Excellence, etc.).
- Establish strategic network with external financial players involved in the project.
- Support PM in risks and opportunities process and sign-off contingencies/committed savings.
- Partner with PM and CM in Contract & Claim Management (focus on finance topics & risks profile).
- Follow the proper closing of the projects in his site (collect all the bonds, ensure checklist is fulfilled, perform all the necessary accounting topics to close the projects the ERP).
Main activities: Mature stage as Finance Project Analyst (assessed by the Manager)
- Contribute effectively with the project initial set up.
- Liaise with the Finance Tender Manager to understand and implement the global financial strategy set for the project at tender stage (forex and firming strategy, tax guidance, cash profile, etc.), ensuring a smooth transition from Tender to Project.
- Communicate effectively with Project Stakeholders and provide reliable financial analysis to assist in the decision-making (Explain, justify and keep record in detail).
- Prepare jointly with the project team, the project reviews content and reassess each semester the profitability.
- Explain, justify and keep record in detail of the estimates.
- Finance Project Analyst is permanently focused on adding value through: Implementing the global financial strategy set at tender stage (with the support of a Senior FPM. Challenging financial information throughout project process (consistent “Early Warning” for financial impacts of projects operational performances and risk mitigation).
- Monitoring compliance with all governance and reporting rules & regulations in project.
- Corroborating the permanent compliance of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Understanding the forex and firming strategy considered at tender stage, and ensuring it is implemented at CPR0 and alert management in case of any deviation.
- Understanding the tax guidance provided at tender stage and ensuring it is implemented at CPR0 and alert the Tax & Customs Department in case of any deviations.
- Understanding the Project Organization (PxO) focused on Financial Flows.
- Understanding the contractual terms and conditions and advising about all financial matters in contract, focusing on guiding on competitiveness improvement.
- Supporting Claim Management (jointly with Project Manager & and Contract Manager), focus on finance topics, risks profile (support amendments wording). Managing and analyzing costs, revenue and profitability.
- Preparing timely forecasts for sales, costs, margin and cash.
- Transforming data analysis into real insights focusing on profit improvement.
- Permanently looking for liquidity flows and working capital optimization and promote cash culture in the project.
- Ensuring billing process (external or internal) is made on a timely manner.
- Ensuring, managing and monitoring foreign exchange exposures and Contract Price Adjustment (CPA) indexes evolution (help to define indexes to be used). Warning on any deviation that may affect the tax structure (Tax guidance) proposed at tender stage.
- Supporting the finance teams in the monthly closing process and reporting Project financials in a suitable manner.
- Supporting requests made of Performance Management Group.
- Challenge eligibility and relevance Capex & R&D analyzing impacts and optimizing how to implement and informing Operations Finance about the amounts considered at tender stage.
- Reconciling project data and General Ledger on regular basis.
- Ensuring project contractual bonds and guarantees are issued on due time and request release “as soon as possible”, avoiding unnecessary expenses.
How To Apply For Alstom Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Alstom Vacancy 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!