Intertrust Group Vacancy 2023 | Intertrust Group 2-6 Year Exp Hiring for Associate/Senior Associate – Private Equity position in Chennai/Bangalore/Mumbai location. Any Graduate/PG and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Intertrust Group
Role: Associate/Senior Associate – Private Equity
Experience: 2-6 Year
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Intertrust Group Vacancy 2023
- We are looking at hiring well experienced, energetic, highly motivated and focused people for our Private Equity Accounting team.
- Designation – Associate / Senior Associate
- Location – Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai
- *Immediate Joiners / Serving Notice candidates preferred
- Graduate / Post Graduate or similar (Preferably Accounting, Finance and Banking)
- Should have 2-6 years of relevant Private Equity Accounting / Fund Accounting experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize work and function with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of private equity fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure
- Knowledge on the role of Investors classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes
- Recording investors commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings
- Processing capital activities i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions
- Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
How To Apply For Intertrust Group Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Intertrust Group Vacancy 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!