Iron Mountain Careers 2023 | Iron Mountain Fresher Hiring for Accounting Associate position in Bangalore location. B.Com/M.Com/MBA and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Iron Mountain
Role: Accounting Associate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Iron Mountain Careers 2023
- This position plays a vital role in ensuring accurate, efficient invoicing as well as maintaining data integrity related to rates and revenue captured within the corporate databases (Oracle, Secure Base, SKP, etc….) in a centralized billing environment.
- This is accomplished through establishing controls, auditing techniques, automation opportunities, accurate billing conversions, timely completion of monthly billing projects, training, customer facing support and management reporting.
- Participation in continuous improvement related activities is essential.
- The successful candidate will be detail oriented, internally and externally customer focused and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- The position is challenging – it requires multitasking abilities, being flexible to change. Sound reading comprehension of emails, strong system skills, reliability, excellent keyboarding skills and interpersonal ability with good oral and written communication.
- B.Com/MBA/M.com graduate who is either a Fresher or has upto 6 years experience in Billing
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes.
- Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information.
- Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business.
- Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Manage the billing month-end closing process. Assess and analyze revenue trends for each field location/district.
- Provide support to ensure timely and accurate billing close, issue resolution, etc. Liaison with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies and to develop systemic enhancements to gain efficiencies.
- Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve any billing related queries and provide first time resolution
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
How To Apply For Iron Mountain Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Iron Mountain Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!