Johnson Controls Job Inviting 2023 | Johnson Controls Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Johnson Controls
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Johnson Controls Job Inviting 2023
- The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects.
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor.
- Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time.
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team…
How you will do it
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
How To Apply For Johnson Controls Job Inviting 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Johnson Controls Job Inviting 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.