Loreal Off Campus Drive 2023 | Loreal Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Himachal Pradesh location. B.E/B.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Loreal
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Loreal Off Campus Drive 2023
- We have a suitable opportunity in the Operations division at our Baddi Plant for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- In this individual contributor role, you will get an opportunity to do projects across various teams in Operations like Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Warehouse.
- At the end of 12months of orientation and project completion, you will be assigned a role accordingly.
- You should have 0-1 years of experience years of professional experience with Manufacturing/FMCG global MNCs in core operations role.
- BE or BTech in Mechanical, Chemical, Production
- Graduate pass out of batch 2022 onwards.
- Deliver projects as per objectives
- Process improvements
- Optimal utilization of resources
- Managing blue-collar workforce
- Driving Daily plant operations
- Flexibility to work in shifts
How To Apply For Loreal Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Loreal Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.