MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2023 | MountBlue Fresher Hiring for Software Engineer Trainee position in Bangalore,Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,Hyderabad,Chennai location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA and 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: MountBlue
Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2023
- Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA from 2016-2021 batch
- pH score Mandatory
- 2022 batch students should NOT apply to this job – they will be considered in future. If you apply to this job ad – it means you do not know how to read instructions and will not be considered in future.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
How To Apply For MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.