National Australia Bank Careers 2023 | National Australia Bank Fresher Hiring for Advisor Engineer position in Gurugram location. B.E/B.Tech and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: National Australia Bank (NAB) India Innovation Centre
Role: Advisor Engineer
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
National Australia Bank Careers 2023
- The role of an Advisor Engineer will deliver a range of technology applications/development services through the design, development, programming, testing, and maintenance of Technology Solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Their characteristics will include being versatile and enthusiastic to take on existing problems and assist National Australian Bank in moving technology forward to benefit our customers and focus on quality & detail.
- In addition to technical skills, we are looking for someone who has good communication and thrives in working in a team to achieve the project goals.
- 2023 Batch BE / BTech
- Good Academic track record
- High pH Score
- Must have Indian citizenship
Key tasks, accountabilities, and challenges of this role:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Work with the team to deliver on the backlog that requires quality code with business logic
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting application programs.
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to the software solution
How To Apply For National Australia Bank Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For National Australia Bank Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!