Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023 | B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical. Graduate of 2022, 2023 batch candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2023.
Company Name: Tata Electronics
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Across India
Batch: 2022, 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023
Requirements For Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive:
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial, Production, Chemical
- Graduate of 2022, 2023
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the core subjects: Fluid Mechanics. Solid Mechanics, Machine Design, Manufacturing processes, etc.
- Understanding of key operational concepts of inventory, supply chain management, manufacturing processes, etc.
- Knowledge of Time study, MTM, MOST study
- Familiarity with data analysis, process improvement projects, LEAN
- Awareness of the latest technological developments in own field of study
- Program coordination knowledge
- Schedule management knowledge
- Customer communication knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Learn, contribute,
- apply your engineering skills,
- and abilities in a fast-growing greenfield manufacturing organization.
How To Apply For Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.