Volvo Careers 2023 | Volvo Fresher Hiring for Embedded Software Development Engineer position in Bangalore location. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Volvo
Role: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Volvo Careers 2023
- Connected, electric, highly automated, and autonomous machines are making their way into our lives, and it is happening fast! Do you want to start the journey of applying your passion for people and technologies to deal with challenges in a rapidly evolving area? If yes, apply and join us in the journey for building a better tomorrow!
- With our range of Autonomous & Electric Machines we have an exciting next-gen solution in development, software is becoming core to many strands of our work.
- If your interest lies in developing software for our current & futuristic machines, there is a place for you here.
- Bangalore Embedded Electronic Systems department is a division of Global Core EES at Volvo Construction Equipment.
- We design the Software solutions of the current and future machines with the purpose of making them more efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Master’s/Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge in Model based Develop development using MATLAB Simulink & Stateflow & Production Code generation Tools.
- Good knowledge in C Programming or C++ programming, embedded software development, and real time behavior.
- Knowledge in development environment.
- Knowledge in ECU system (e.g. Communication & diagnostics protocols).
- Knowledge in RTOS Concepts.
How To Apply For Volvo Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Volvo Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!