Burns & McDonnel Off Campus Drive 2023 | Burns & McDonnel Fresher Hiring for UGSC Trainee Engineer position in Mumbai location. Bachelor’s degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Burns & McDonnel
Role: UGSC Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Burns & McDonnel Off Campus Drive 2023
- Prepare studies, designs, reports, and drawings to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Be willing to make the necessary travel in order to carry out project requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Promote the interests of the company, for example through personal contacts, representation on professional groups, contributions at meetings and the publication of material where opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills
- Track record in finding solutions to complex problems within deadlines
- Knowledge of underground and overhead power lines construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Experience with various distribution design tools, as well as GIS to aide in design.
- Knowledge regarding easements, right-of-way, and permitting.
- Experience with preparation of powerline alignments using AutoCAD Civil3D considering various factors influencing the route.
- Knowledge of creating plan & profile drawings for underground alignments using AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of devising new, more efficient approaches to solving problems and processes.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize work.
- Knowledge of utility telecommunications, distributed energy resource integration, and advanced distribution technologies a plus.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide
- Flexibility to travel will be a considerable advantage.
How To Apply For Burns & McDonnel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Burns & McDonnel Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.