DEEET 2023 (Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET), application form (extended), exam date, and eligibility. A Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted by the Central Selection Committee in Tripura in 2023 (DEEET-2023).
During the year 2023, DEEET will be conducted for admission into Diploma Engineering programs in Tripura.
In order to apply for DEEET 2023, candidates must complete the application form and submit it between 10th March 2023 and 30th April 2023.
Below this page, you will find the exact application link for DEEET 2023.
Detailed information about the DEEET 2023 Exam Date will be posted at the official site shortly by the Central Selection Committee.
The following sections provide detailed information about the DEEET Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, and Result.
Application form for DEEET 2023
- Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura 2023 (DEEET-2023) is conducted by the Central Selection Committee for admission to Diploma Engineering available seats in the state of Tripura.
- Before 30th April 2023, applicants must complete and submit the DEEET 2023 Application Form. Candidates must register by providing basic information in order to fill out the applications.
- The next step is to create a new login ID and password after registering. On the official website, candidates can find out about new updates.
Eligibility criteria for DEEET 2023
- The candidate must have qualified in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination from the Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent board.
- It is also possible to apply for DEEET 2023 if you are an appearing candidate.
- Candidates applying for DEEET 2023 must have earned a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in their Madhyamik or equivalent examination as per AICTE, New Delhi.
- It is mandatory that the candidate be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- According to AICTE, New Delhi, there will be no age limit for candidates applying for DEEET 2023.
Fees for DEEET 2023
- There are different application fees for candidates in different categories. Along with the application fee, the candidate must pay the processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST).
- All fees plus Bank’s services, as applicable, must be paid via NET Banking or debit or credit card.
- Applicants in the General, SC, and ST categories must pay a fee of Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty (Rs 350).
- For BPL (male & female) candidates, the application fee is Rs 200.
What is the application process for DEEET 2023?
- Open the Official website of the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura @ deeet.tripura.gov.in
- Create a new user ID by registering.
- Complete the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Proceed to the payment process and pay the application fee
- You can download the form for future use by clicking on submit.
What is DEEET?
Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET) into the Diploma Engineering Programmes of Government Polytechnics in Tripura. This is a temporary Committee formed every year, consisting of the Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Member Secretary, members from different Government Technical Institutions of Tripura, representatives from Dept. of SC Welfare, Dept. of ST Welfare, Dept. of Social Welfare and Dept. of Sainik Welfare. This year as per direction of Govt. of Tripura the registration and counselling process will be done through online portal. In that regard all correspondence will be available in the official website and also in local newspaper.
Apply For DEEET 2023: Click Here
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|