Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 | Genpact Fresher Hiring for Transaction/Banking Backend Profile position in Hyderabad location. Any graduate or B.Com/BSc/BA and ANy Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Transaction/Banking Backend Profile
Qualification: Any graduate or B.Com/BSc/BA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it.
- Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Freshers are eligible
- Any graduate or B.Com/BSc/BA Any graduate except technical
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry or crafting global BI solutions will be preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses
- Transcribe contents inventories into proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/Banking exposure.
How To Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.