Infosys Careers 2023 | Infosys Fresher(0-2) Hiring for Associate Analyst LPM position in Pune location. Bachelor of Laws and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Infosys
Role: Associate Analyst LPM
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Infosys Careers 2023
- Should have good legal aptitude, good grasp over the basic contract terminologies and structure, and good working knowledge of contracts
- Fair knowledge of Indian Contract Act, 1972 and other the principles underlying the law of contracts Should have minimum 3 years corporate\LPM experience, working experience on Contracts (Contract drafting, negotiating, redlining, abstraction, summarization) preferable.
- Should have excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Should be proficient with computers and computer applications Secondary skills:
- Should be able to work under defined KPIs/ SLAs and other parameters and guidelines
- Good analytical skills, reasoning and logical ability
- Good legal summarization skills
- Should be able to manage multiple tasks often with competing deadlines.
- Should be able to analyze and draw meaningful information from dispersed set of information
- Depends on the projects guidelines
- Meet the team targets as conveyed by Managers from time to time
- Ensure that work product meets quality parameters laid down for the respective projects Soft Skill
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work in a team with deadlines and contribute individually
- Fair MS Office skills
How To Apply For Infosys Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Infosys Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!