Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023 | Kaplan 1+ Year Hiring News for Program Operations Coordinator, Innovation (Hybrid) position in Remote location. Bachelor’s degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Kaplan
Role: Program Operations Coordinator, Innovation
Experience: 1+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Remote(Hybrid)
Salary: Best in Industry
Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023
- For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement.
- We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best in class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in IT Operations
- Track record of independently executing mission-critical work at the highest level of excellence
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues
- Track record of getting a variety of things done with both speed and fidelity
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new assignments, systems, and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in which the work and requirements are ever-changing and everyone works hard to exceed shared goals
- Ability to work on flexible work schedules – 9AM-2:30PM, 7PM-9:30PM IST (weekdays)
- Execute digital program delivery operations to deliver consistently high-quality learner journeys from on-boarding to end-of-course and/or program expiration.
- Create (by replicating from program blueprints) and manage digital courses within Canvas or other LMS platforms, including management of learner on-boarding, learner and staff access and rosters, and live session schedules and links.
- Implement and maintain student-facing live session calendar and other cohort-specific or regular operational updates required for ongoing delivery of multiple product lines.
- Handle manual roster adjustments and off-cycle learner on-boarding/off-boarding on to LMS platforms in response to partners’ ongoing needs.
- Respond with appropriate urgency and synchronous/asynchronous problem-solving when program delivery interventions are necessary to resolve customer-/learner-facing issues
- Execute other operational tasks and support operations projects as needed.
- Hybrid Schedule: 3 days remote / 2 days in office
- 30-day notification period preferred
How To Apply For Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!