Luxoft Careers 2023 | Luxoft 6+ years Hiring News for Regular/Senior React JS Developer position in Across India location. Bachelor’s degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Luxoft
Role: Regular/Senior React JS Developer
Location: Across India
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From home
Salary: Best in Industry
Luxoft Careers 2023
- We’re seeking a strong and creative Software Engineer eager to solve challenging problems of scale and work on cutting-edge technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You’ll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting-edge software, and you’ll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
- In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
- In this new adventure, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world-class team in the field of Insurance by building a holistic solution and interacting with multidisciplinary teams.
- This project is to upgrade and modernise a Visual Basic/SQL DB application and 2 Lotus Notes applications (all are 25-year-old applications and involve migration of 50+ million records of data with zero data loss out of LN) into the modern digital cloud and hybrid microservices-based applications running on native Kubernetes container platform.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience working on software development projects in an Agile environment
- Experience with algorithms
- Expertise in React
- Expertise in React Native
- Proficiency in the following:
- Git and Git flow
- Jira suite
- Test-driven development (TDD) technique
- SOLID principles
- Working with Cloud platforms (PaaS and IaaS) – Azure is preferred
- Unit testing with Jest
- Redux, Hooks, React-Router, Redux-Thunk
Nice to have
- Azure cloud platform
- Experience working with Node.JS
- Flexibility and openness to learning new technologies
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn in a self-directed way
- Collaborate with the creative process by providing inputs based on your experience.
- Work with Product Owners and Business stakeholders in the requirements development.
- Drive the development team towards the goal by integrating skills and experiences.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
- Develop and support data-driven product decisions in a high energy high-impact team.
- Develop features that will drive our business through real-time feedback loops.
- Participate in the resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- Design and implementation of cloud-based solutions to integrate different data sources.
- Work on event-driven architecture style
- Automate workflows and repetitive tasks on the cloud using serverless technologies.
- Develop small, independent, and loosely coupled microservices
- Work with event streaming and pub/sub messaging model
- Work with Web and mobile applications
How To Apply For Luxoft Careers 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Luxoft Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.