Marquee Equity Recruitment 2023 | Marquee Equity Fresher Hiring for Graphic Designer position in Delhi location. Bachelor’s degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Marquee Equity
Role: Graphic Designer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Marquee Equity Recruitment 2023
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Google slides
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media,
- competitive landscape and market trends
- Work on pitch books made for the clients
How To Apply For Marquee Equity Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Marquee Equity Recruitment 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.