MRI Software Hiring Entry Level 2023 | MRI Software Hiring Fresher for Data Engineer Level position in Bangalore location. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: MRI Software
Role: Data Engineer Level I (Entry Level)
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
MRI Software Hiring Entry Level 2023
- Demonstrated ability to work through data complexities which includes variety of sources, formats, and structures. Strong preference of experience in Real Estate domain
- Hood to have hands-on experience on Azure data factory or Alteryx or SSIS
- Good experience in SQL and PL/SQL and any ETL tool and performance improvements techniques across ETL technology stack.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a quantitative field like Communications Engineering, Math, or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in information technology, primely in analytics, business intelligence, consulting, and/or strategy experience, with Proficiency in using SQL/PLSQL to translate data into insights along with a solid understanding of relational database
- Effective organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of current trends and techniques for their technical track preferred.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday.
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
How To Apply For MRI Software Hiring Entry Level 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For MRI Software Hiring Entry Level 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!