Pepsico Hiring 2023 | Hiring Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst for the hyderabad location. BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields candidates are can apply for this hiring drive.
Company Name: Pepsico
Role: Enterprise Data Operations Asst Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1+ Years
Qualification: BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Pepsico Hiring 2023
- As a member of the data engineering team, you will be the key technical expert developing and overseeing PepsiCo’s data product build & operations and drive a strong vision for how data engineering can proactively create a positive impact on the business.
- You’ll be an empowered member of a team of data engineers who build data pipelines into various source systems, rest data on the PepsiCo Data Lake, and enable exploration and access for analytics, visualization, machine learning, and product development efforts across the company.
- As a member of the data engineering team, you will help lead the development of very large and complex data applications into public cloud environments directly impacting the design, architecture, and implementation of PepsiCo’s flagship data products around topics like revenue management, supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics.
- You will work closely with process owners, product owners and business users. You’ll be working in a hybrid environment with in-house, on-premise data sources as well as cloud and remote systems.
- Active contributor to code development and support existing projects.
- Manage data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand and adapt existing frameworks of data engineering pipelines in the organization.
- Responsible for adopting best practices around systems integration, security, performance, and data management defined within the organization.
- Collaborate with team and learn to build data pipelines.
- Support data engineering pipelines and quickly respond to failures.
- Collaborate with the team and learn about building data engineering pipelines.
- Create documentation for learning and knowledge transfer.
- Learn and adapt automation skills/techniques in day-to-day activities.
- Learn well-defined coding/development life cycles within the organization
SP Global Off Campus Drive 2023
SuccessFactor Career Opportunities 2023
- 0 to 1+ years of overall technology experience includes some hands-on experience with software development and data engineering work.
- 0 to 1+ years of development experience in programming languages like Python, PySpark, Scala, etc. Experience or knowledge in Data Modeling & SQL is a plus.
- 6+ months of experience in any cloud technologies.
- Azure Certification is a plus.
- Working experience or knowledge of agile development, including DevOps and DataOps concepts.
- Experience with version control systems like Github and deployment & CI tools.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Knowledge of data profiling and data quality tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in Statistical/Machine learning models is a plus.
- Knowledge in the retail or supply chain space is a plus
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (such as PowerBI) is a plus.
How to Apply for Pepsico Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Pepsico Hiring 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here