Sony Internship 2023 | Sony Fresher Hiring For Data Science/C++ Programming Intern position in Work From Home/Bangalore/Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Phd and Any BAtch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Sony
Role: Data Science
Location: Work From Home/Bangalore/Mumbai
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Sony Internship 2023
- Sony’s R&D Centres support the different Sony business entities using cutting-edge research & technology.
- They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of Sony & now looking at helping Sony’s business in India.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
- 1-2 Internships demonstrating candidate’s exposure to real-world problems solving using Machine learning
Must-Have Skills for SONY Internship:
- Python coding skills
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Advanced Machine Learning and deep learning models
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Recommendation Mode: Collaborative Filtering, content similarity, Hybrid models
Good to have:
- Knowledge of deep learning-based recommendation systems.
- Expertise in parallelization
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
- Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models.
- Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
How To Apply For Sony Internship 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Sony Internship 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.