TCS iON Offers a 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program | A free 15-day online course from TCS called ‘TCS iON Career Edge‘ has been launched for young professionals by India’s largest IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
TCS iON Offers a 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program
This 15-day course is designed to help job seekers improve their core employability skills like communication, collaboration, business etiquette, financial literacy, and digital literacy.
TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional is a free-to-access 15-day career preparedness course that has 14 modules that you will learn in 2 weeks
- Communicate to Impress: Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Deliver Presentations with Impact: Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations
- Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace: Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results
- Gain Guidance from Career Gurus: Receive strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career.
- Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter: Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
- Stay Ahead in Group Discussions: Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
- Ace Corporate Interviews: Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
- Learn Corporate Etiquette: Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
- Write Effective Emails: Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
- Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette: Understand etiquette to be followed during a work related telecall
- Understand Accounting Fundamentals: Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- Gain Foundational Skills in IT: Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1: Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2: Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures.
- Assessment will be done on the 15th day.
What You Will Learn
Under the TCS iON Career Edge 15-day career preparedness course, you will learn the below skills.
- Behavioural skills to build workplace camaraderie
- Presentation and communication skills to create an impact
- Create effective resumes that give strong profile visibility
- Business etiquette appropriate in a corporate setting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence
TCS NQT April 2023 | 2018 – 2024 Batch
Infosys And TCS Offering Internships 2010 to 2025 Batch
The job market today is fraught with challenges and is more competitive than ever before, requiring youth to put their best foot forward to win. If used smartly, this period can be a self-transformational stage for them.
The need of the hour is for youth to be equipped with core employability skills such as communication, collaboration, business etiquette, and financial and digital literacy skills to be gainfully employed.
Apply Now For TCS iON Free Certification: Click Here
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.