TCS Sigma Off Campus Drive 2023 | TCS SIgma hiring is B.Pharm & M.Pharm candidates from 2023 batch. The role Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations. Last Date 30th March 2023 and test date 9 april 2023. TCS Sigma Hiring 2023
Company Name: TCS
Role: Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations
Location: Across India
Qualification: B.Pharm & M.Pharm
Batch: 2023 Batch
Last Date: 30th March 2023
Test Date: 9th April 2023
Join Job Updates Group: Check Here
TCS Sigma Off Campus Drive 2023
Eligibility For TCS Sigma Hiring:
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Pharmacy Streams. B.Pharm (4 years) / M.Pharm (2 years) from a recognized university / college
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Stipulated Course Duration for Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. BPharm to be completed in 4 years, MPharm to be completed in 2 years)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted at the time of selection process however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education at the time of selection
- Work Experience: Experience before graduation or part-time experience will not be considered relevant for the fresher recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Infosys And TCS Offering Internships 2010 to 2025 Batch
TCS iON Offering 15 Days Free Digital Certification Program
Application process for TCS Sigma Hiring YOP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test center, select 2 joining locations of your preference and then click on Apply. Please Note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
About TCS Sigma Hiring YoP 2023
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Pharmacy graduates and postgraduates from 2023 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth. Selected candidates will be onboarded in 2023 post successful completion of the course. We look forward to you participating in Sigma hiring and advancing your career in the pharma domain.
TCS Sigma Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS Sigma Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.