Teradata Recruitment 2023 | Teradata Hiring 1-3 Year for Accounts Payable Analyst/Financial Planning & Analyst (II) position in Hyderabad/Navi Mumbai/Gurgaon location. Commerce Graduate/B.Com/M.com/MBA and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Teradata
Role: Accounts Payable Analyst/Financial Planning & Analyst (II)
Location: Hyderabad/Navi Mumbai/Gurgaon
Experience: 1-3 Year
Qualification: Commerce Graduate/B.Com/M.com/MBA
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Teradata Recruitment 2023
- Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale.
- Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
- The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem.
- These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
- Bachelor qualifications in Finance, Business, Accounting
- Prior AP experience with Tier 1 ERP system (Oracle R12) preferred
- Experience using accounts payable invoice automation solutions such as Kofax Markview or TranscendAP
- Experience with 3-way matched invoices and PO hold resolution
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business-related experience; accounts payable experience with APAC region preferred
- Fluent in Korean, English also preferred
- Prior experience using incident management solutions
- General knowledge of accounting concepts & principles
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
Accounts Payable Analyst For Responsibilities:
- You need to Process PO and Non PO invoices for multiple countries & currencies
- Complete weekly supplier and employee payment run
- Your role is to research and resolve payments exceptions and issues
- Handle general AP inquiries using ServiceNow incident management tool
- Yiou should do Complete bi-monthly intercompany settlements
- Support local & corporate accounting managers with invoice and payment discrepancies
- Reconcile the AP subledger with the GL; Identify and resolve unaccounted transactions on a regular basis
- Complete month-end close proceedings and prepare subledger, purchasing, and expense accrual journals
- Assist with internal & external audit requests, as requested
- Participate in end-user testing for financial system implementation and upgrades
Financial Planning & Analyst (II) For Responsibilities:
- Should posses Passion for numbers, people and customer (internal and external).
- Excellent written and spoken English. Networker with excellent interpersonal skills (multicultural environment)
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities, creativity and flexibility to take relevant actions
- Proactive working
- Capability to work on deadlines
How To Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Teradata Recruitment 2023
Apply For Accounts Payable Analyst
Apply For Financial Planning & Analyst (II)
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.