Wabtec Careers 2023 | Wabtec 1-5 Year Exp Hiring for Engineer-Embedded Software position in Bangalore location. Bachelor/Masters Degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Wabtec
Role: Engineer-Embedded Software
Experience: 1-5 Year
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Wabtec Careers 2023
The Embedded System Software Engineer is responsible for design, implement and review the feature enhancements, customer requisitions, NPI program for a locomotive and freight components control systems.
In this role, Engineer- Embedded Software Engineer shall utilize his/her experience and expertise to:
- Design, code and test new features, enhancements for embedded control software systems.
- Implement, debug, and solve problems in embedded control system products for Diesel Electric Locomotives, Marine and Stationary, and Freight components areas.
- Document the implementation in compliance with Quality Management Systems standards.
- Collaborate with other developers, System engineers, subsystem engineers, project managers, Field Engineers, test engineers, and customers.
- Participate / Support Design verification/validation in end customer sites in India & Globally.
- Document and analyze technical data retrieved from locomotives and related products to share insights.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Bachelor / Masters in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/ Controls/ Instrumentation engineering
- 1 to 5 years of hands-on experience in embedded real-time software design and development using RTOS – Linux/QNX using C/C++.
- Strong technical aptitude, and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in networking protocols – TCP/UDP, Serial protocols, MODBUS.
- Experience in working with Configuration management tools like – Perforce, GitLab.
- Exposure to Cyber security policies, understanding of SAST, DAST, Threat Modeling, BlackDuck, Coverity and VectorCast tools.
- Ability to work using virtual machines and test environment.
- Exposure in stage gate review processes.
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross functional systems and subsystems teams.
- Ability to work in hardware integrated test environment and hands-on using the simulators and test equipment.
- Past experience in safety critical applications like locomotive control systems.
How To Apply For Wabtec Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Wabtec Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!