Air Canada Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Customer Experience Manager– Temporary, Air Canada Drive is organizing for Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s degree. If you are interested Please apply, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Air Canada
Role: Customer Experience Manager- Temporary
Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Air Canada Off Campus Drive 2023
- Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America.
- Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Actively support and supervise the daily Operations at the airport to ensure safe and secure Service to all Stakeholders.
- Support local General / Airport Manager in all functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role and experience in the airline industry
- Strong understanding of airport operations and passenger movements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with all levels of an organization as well as high-ranked external figures, with care and class
- Able to respond, influence and proactively create mutually acceptable solutions, always with Air Canada best interests in mind
- Must have ability to work shift, weekend and statutory holidays and work beyond rostered hours due to irregular flight operations
- Strong commitment to teamwork & commitment to employee engagement
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Possess an energetic and tenacious attitude
- Fluent in English, oral and written; other languages an asset
- Demonstrate passion for travel
- Advance knowledge of Word, Excel
- Advance knowledge of Departure Control System (DCS); knowledge of ALTEA system, an asset.
- Must have the right to work in India unrestricted
- for daily operational performance of local station including the following activities, keeping main Corporate Priority, safety first and last 100% at all time in mind:
- Supervision of Station Handling Agents concerning above and below the wing activities on a daily basis such as Passenger Services (Check-in, Ticket Desk, Concierge Service, VIP Service, Lounge Service, Gate Handling, Safety and Security Checks), Baggage Services, Load Control, Commissary & Catering, Aircraft Cleaning, Fuel Services, Maintenance Services.
- Responsible for daily safety of Operations at the station.
- Ensure Safety, Security and Service standards are observed, monitored and practiced consistently by conducting on-going self-audits.
- Where self-audit or regulatory audit activities have revealed vulnerabilities, ensure identification of root cause and implementation of corrective measures to address them, as well as means to verify effectiveness.
- Report daily (using Daily Synopsis and other means) on any issues, deficiencies or failures in Operating procedures, that require correction or communication to other members of the Management team or other departments within the Company.
- Supporting the Safety culture by promoting safety in all Operations and by reporting and incidents/accidents promptly and efficiently using the corporate Safety Management System reports housed in the Aviation Quality Database.
- Implementation and audit of Air Canada SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and regular follow up meetings with local Station Handling Agents.
- Ensure a high quality and safe level of Customer Service especially in case of irregular Operations (delays, cancellations, Denied Boarding Cases, etc.) adhering to any applicable country Law(s), Canadian Law and internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate ad-hoc daily activities with local Station Handling Agent when needed (especially during IRROPS).
- Maintain accurate Emergency Response manuals and participate in Emergency Procedure Training.
- Monitor and optimize results (OTP, PAWOB, Over catering, etc.) and implement corrective actions involving all relevant Stakeholders where required.
- Ensure regular communication with local Station Handling Agents in order to maintain high level of quality.
- Effectively liaise /cooperate with other Departments and suppliers on an ongoing basis, such as Maintenance, AC Cargo and fuel companies to meet Service and Operational requirements
- Consistently communicate the Company direction and corporate core values
- Manage the expenditure and costs on the assigned shift
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
How To Apply For Air Canada Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|