Cognizant GenC Elevate Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Programmer Analyst Trainee, Cognizant GenC Elevate Drive is organizing for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Batch: Any batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant GenC Elevate Off Campus Drive 2023
GenC – Generation Cognizant (Entry level):
- Cognizant believes in hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference with their digital competence.
- Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied exposure to IT.
- We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess.
- The hiring channels are spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro.
- All roles require students to go through either an aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME interviews.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
Mandatory documents for registration:
The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
- Resume attached with passport size photograph
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
How To Apply For Cognizant GenC Elevate Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Registration Link for South Region Colleges: Click here
Registration Link for West & Central Region Colleges: Click here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|