HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Vice President – Finance Operations, HSBC Drive is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in CA/CWA/CPA/CFA/MBA (Finance) Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Vice President – Finance Operations
Qualification: CA/CWA/CPA/CFA/MBA (Finance)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023
- Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way.
- Global Finance Operation Centers (GFoC) is core to Global Finance and provides a variety of financial support services to key finance stakeholders across the HSBC Group.
- Financial Reporting (FR) involves the analysis, design and implementation of externally disclosed financial information to the various stakeholders of HSBC Group.
- It also involves other Financial Regulatory reporting viz., Finrep, GSIB, leverage ratio.
- Financial Reporting performs variety of tasks including reporting development, consolidation and finalisation of consolidated results, analytical reviews and document production.
- The main responsibilities of this role are to deliver financial statements and data for external disclosures, but is also integral to the transformation programme.
- Qualified CA (Chartered Accountant)/CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA (Finance) with significant post-qualification experience in financial reporting within a sizeable financial institution
- Experience in one of the Big 4 firms is preferable
- Strong technical skills including sound knowledge of accounting standards, financial reporting and disclosure requirements, including the International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards, Banking (Disclosure) Rules.
- Excellent knowledge of banking products and good understanding of the factors that drive financial numbers for banks
- Creative and strategic critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze business transactions, identify key risks and mitigating controls, and to redesign existing processes to improve control and efficiency
- Proven experience in senior stakeholder management built on strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to give presentations and briefings to senior management
- With track record of developing structured solutions to unstructured problems, encompassing a pragmatic approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven experience of enacting finance transformation change within a financial institution is highly preferable
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Co-ordination with diverse business area and stakeholders – strong inter personal skills
- Exposure to multiple systems and database handling (Saracen/W-desk/HUB/FTP etc.)
- Support or drive Financial Reporting’s finance transformation agenda, including areas such as process revamp and control uplift exercises
- Review consolidated financial statements of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited & its subsidiaries (“HBAP”)
- Review performance commentary and analysis for various reports including reports to internal management or external investors.
- Liaise as appropriate with various stakeholders including HBAP senior executives, internal and external auditors, business and risk
- Identify, raise and resolve the issues identified during the reporting processes in accordance with the relevant HSBC standards and policies
- Stay abreast of modifications to accounting standards and updates to the business environment, and drive change as appropriate.
- Regular review on analytical review process to ensure all SOX controls are effective
- Address ad-hoc requests from various stakeholders including regulators and HBAP senior executives
How To Apply For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|