JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023 | JPMorgan Chase Fresher(0-1) Hiring for Reference Data Specialist position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Role: Reference Data Specialist
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023
- Each staff will be primarily responsible for executing the task assigned in the group which would include, though not exhaustive, setting up clients records on the system, maintaining work log, investigating exceptions etc.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate adding & updating of client’s information in respective Functional applications / Global Systems & mainframes.
- Manage the workflow of BAU, handling requests made to the Static Team from CSO’s, Implementation Team & Internal Departments.
- Ensuring work is processed within established timeframes, is subject to the necessary controls and that targets are met accordingly.
- The role involves interaction with Lines of Business and Internal clients via telephone or email, some of whom maybe of a senior capacity.
- Respond to queries received via mailbox and resolve any client issue on priority
- Working on various BAU Projects assigned from time to time & ensure timely completion of projects. Process any required back-up tasks relating to production, identifying ways to improve current work practices
- The job also involves extensive investigation on a transaction and ageing level. Although the role will have individual responsibilities, expectation will be to contribute to meeting team’s goals and SLA’s.
- Escalate and refer all concerns or non-routine situations to supervisors and managers.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Graduate with 0-1 years experience in a bank operations environment. Knowledge of cash & Trade products would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and attention to details, highly organized and deadline oriented, are strengths.
- High Level of Client centricity, sound communication and Solution orientation
- Excellent PC skills, proficient with MS Office suite of products, particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness to ask questions and pursue open issues until resolution in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to a very fast pace and changing environment.
- Ability to work within a global team environment, spanning several regions, and time zones.
- Willingness to work in WHEM Shift (7:30 PM to 4:30 AM).
How To Apply For JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!