Pfizer Careers 2023 | Pfizer 1-3 Year Hiring for Statistical Programmer position in Chennai/Mumbai location. Bachelor or Master Degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Pfizer
Role: Statistical Programmer
Experience: 1-3 Year
Qualification: Bachelor or Master Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Pfizer Careers 2023
- This role is a hands on Statistical Programmer supporting study and asset teams in the delivery of less complex statistical programming deliverables
- Ensures excellence in the programming of analysis ready datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and qc work for which they are responsible
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) Degree in Statistics, Biological Sciences, IT, or related field.
- At least 1-3 year relevant experience in SAS programming and knowledge of clinical trials
- Statistical Programming and SAS hand-on experience
- Working knowledge of clinical data
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage timelines
- CDISC experience desirable.
- Accountable for their assigned work in the programming space supporting the programming leads for
- a particular study or asset deliverable
- Ensures appropriate documentation and QC documentation for their deliverables
- May provide supportive QC work for other programmers deliverables
- Works with programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Will be learning in the space of programming and data standards
How To Apply For Pfizer Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Pfizer Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!