Turing Careers 2023 | Turing 3+ years Hiring for Junior Web Front-End Developer for Remote location. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and Any Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Turing
Role: Junior Web Front-End Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Turing Careers 2023
- A U.S.-based company that is developing a functional shipping platform to assist e-commerce businesses in managing their shipping operations, is looking for a Junior Front-End Web Developer.
- The developer will be in charge of ensuring the high productivity, reliability, scalability, and performance of the platform.
- The company is providing e-commerce enterprises with well-equipped multi-carrier shipping software that will enable them to expand their businesses.
- This position requires 6+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone.
- The company has managed to secure more than $150mn during their Series E round of funding.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a front-end developer
- Prolific experience working with React and WordPress
- Build and maintain a codebase utilizing the React client-side framework
- Experience developing sophisticated WordPress-based websites Have experience developing a CMS-based solution
- Past achievement and experience making an extendable style library and arranging the code for maintainability and reuse
- Comprehensive knowledge of recommended practices for high-performance websites
- Familiarity with utilizing browser and device capabilities to create responsive web experiences, as well as with using upcoming technologies and best practices
- A desire and interest to learn new tools and techniques
- An interest in and comprehension of test automation and security procedures
- Deep awareness of customer demands, passion for customer success, and ability to interact with non-technical team members
- Nice to have some experience with webflow, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Some familiarity with SEO experience on the following tools Google Tag manager, Google Analytics, Segment, Optimizely, and Gatsby is desirable
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Help with the implementation of developing new pages end-to-end
- Together with the design team, develop stunning, dynamic, and responsive websites
- Identify, make suggestions, and lead or assist others in creating the website’s consistency and look and feel while working with design
- Participate in design reviews and give early feedback to the design team to help them streamline their designs for execution
- Together with the design team, develop a tool for building interactive interfaces, rapid prototypes of design ideas, and designs that are responsive and accessible
How To Apply For Turing Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Turing Careers 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!