Veeva Systems Recruitment 2023 For its Associate Software Engineer- Test Automation, Veeva Systems Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates of Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Bachelor’s Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Veeva Systems
Role: Associate Software Engineer- Test Automation
Experience: 1+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Veeva Systems Recruitment 2023
- Veeva Systems is looking for an Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation who will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of mission-critical Vault applications.
- You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools.
- You will play a key role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests.
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge of Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
What You’ll Do:
- Learn and understand features of the Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
How To Apply For Veeva Systems Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|