VMware Recruitment 2023 For Java Developer, VMware Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech Degree. if you are interested, Please apply as soo as possible.
Company Name: VMware
Role: Java Developer
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
VMware Recruitment 2023
- The Cloud technology is changing fast, and the cloud management and operations is changing even faster!
- The consumers are moving to the hybrid and multi-cloud and the big corporations, financial institutes, governments, schools, universities, healthcare are looking for a product which can help them in the transformation to hybrid and multi-cloud at a rapid space.
- VMware is driving this transformation for 350,000 customers (which includes 98% of Fortune 500).
- You won’t find another company that offers the breadth of innovative technology.
- Now imagine the opportunity to make it simpler to manage private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environment to run traditional and cloud-native apps across any cloud using VMware’s cutting edge technologies.
- You would be exposed to the broad and latest technology stack to build the platform and domain use-cases at humungous scale.
- This opportunity provides an endless possibility to learn, grow and flourish as an engineer.
- Excellent design and programming skills primarily with a focus on enterprise server solutions using Java.
- Familiarity in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies. Knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Full working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices in a complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge of basic technologies such as networking.
- Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Hard-working with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
- Excellent communications skills and able to lead a team of highly technical individuals.
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- You are passionate for TDD and unit testing.
- You have a collaborative approach and are self-motivated.
- Experience with test frameworks and tooling
What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
The following is a schedule for the first year of joining:
- Within 15 days of employment, become competent with VMware’s rules, guidelines and standard operating procedures. Go through the new hire orientation and trainings.
- Within 1 month of employment, get hands-on with the product and its use-cases.
- Within 3 months of employment, learn the product area assigned to you in detail, the technology stack in use, become familiar with the project and features in the assigned domain, and get accustomed to the code base, release cycles etc.
- Within 6 months of employment, work towards becoming competent in coding and functional dev testing of the products feature.
- Within 1 year of employment, work towards becoming competent in handling engineering design, coding, reviews, functional automation of dev test of the products feature.
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing and automate the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner. You will need to be able to gain respect and trust both from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations and product management.
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders.
- Research, design and implement industry best practices in regard to provisioning, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments.
- Have a customer focus to ensure high quality solutions are delivered which meet the expectations of our customers and be able to work with other customer facing teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scope for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Operate with a service ownership mindset to work in a DevOps mode where the dev team is responsible for all automation, quality, CI/CD, logging, and monitoring of services that are being built
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities and direction may change rapidly as customer requirements and market direction changes.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
How To Apply For VMware Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Udemy Paid Courses Free With Certificate | Link expire soon
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!