Zeotap Off Campus Drive 2023 For its Devops Intern, Zeotap Drive is organizing Off Campus drive for candidates should have degree in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in Any undergraduate or graduate student. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Zeotap
Role: Devops Intern
Qualification: Any undergraduate or graduate student
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Zeotap Off Campus Drive 2023
About the company
- Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre.
- Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media.
- It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- Any undergraduate or graduate student in a technical subject like computer science, engineering, or a similar field.
- Experience in Python, Bash, or PowerShell, or another similar scripting language.
- Knowledge and Experience in LinuxWell versed with Computer Organization, Networking and Data Communication concepts.
- Cloud computing experience, ideally with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).Infrastructure-as-code experience with tools like Terraform or CloudFormation is a bonus.
- Familiarity with containerization software such as Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of monitoring and observability tools like New Relic, Prometheus, or something comparable.
- Superb abilities in both spoken and written expression.
- You will deploy, configure, and maintain our GCP cloud infrastructure.
- You will also manage GCP virtual machines, networking components, and storage systems with the SRE/DevOps team and help build scalable, reliable infrastructure.
- You will work with SRE/DevOps to increase automation and monitoring.
- You will develop and improve CI/CD pipelines to automate deployment and release.
- You will build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems utilizing New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, or comparable tools.
- You will help the team in fixing infrastructure and app issues.
- You will help the team investigate, resolve, and avoid issues.Debug performance, resource utilization, and scaling issues with development teams.
- You will also help to discover system stability and performance issues by analyzing log data, system metrics, and other data.
- You will optimize system performance, like , Analyze system components, identify bottlenecks, and suggest optimisation options for performance tweaking and help configure cloud service autoscaling and document infrastructure and operations:
- You will work with infrastructure schematics, system settings, and operational processes, to improve information sharing and incident response, write knowledge base articles, runbooks, and best practises.
- You should follow SRE/DevOps industry trends and technologies and stay updated on SRE/DevOps innovations. Explore novel ways to boost infrastructure and application efficiency, dependability, and security.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
How To Apply For Zeotap Off Campus Drive 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|