BBInsights Recruitment 2023 For its Data Engineer Trainee, BBInsights Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candidates should have degree in B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.SC Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: BBInsights
Role: Data Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2021/2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
BBInsights Recruitment 2023
- In this role, you will work in a team and get exposed to all aspects of data analytics platform, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support, and maintenance for both internal and client initiatives.
- You will work closely with both a mentor and a manager who will work to enable your success and help facilitate your career growth.
- These partners will provide guidance on projects, give feedback on key deliverables, and work to remove barriers.
- 2021/2022/2023 B.E/B.Tech Graduates (preferred) in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication or MCA /MSC (Computer Science/Software Engineering/Software Systeme/AI&ML/Decision Sciences)
- Strong programming skills in Python/C/C++
- Good understanding of RDBMS (MS SQL/Oracle DB/MySQL etc. )
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, debugging, problem-solving and in-depth analytical reasoning skills
- A passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing and performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity and openness to learning new technologies on the fly.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as an ability to think abstractly
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary BBIians to conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Investigate, analyse, and resolve problems with application programs
- Consistently complete work within estimated timeframes
- Maintain a high standard of quality for all deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams at all levels
- Help drive adoption of core technologies, architectural guidelines and standards
- Ensure all software development is managed under version control and release management
- Interact with other team members for assistance and provide project report information to management
- Ability to shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
How To Apply For BBInsights Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|