Groww Recruitment 2023 For its Quality Assurance Engineer, Groww Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any Batch. In order to apply, candiates should have degre in Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Groww
Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Across India
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Groww Recruitment 2023
- Groww is Indiaʼs fastest growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking.
- Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is, backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator.
- For millions in India. Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly.
- We are a customer-first company. We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers.
- And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
- Manual Testing of Java, Spring Boot, Microservices based Product Components.
- Manual Testing of B2C / Cloud (GCP) / SAAS / Mobile-First Product Components.
- Should have good experience of Postman and Swagger. Understanding of API requests and responses.
- Experience with defect tracking/management tools such as JIRA.
- The candidate should have basic SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of open sources like message brokers, DB, and Caching Solutions.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Test strategies like Unit tests, Regressions or manual, App, Web and API testing. ● Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements of web and mobile applications.
- Working experience in creating test documentation (Test Plan, Test report, Test metrics)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Debug using ADB commands and tools like Charles Proxy to primarily identify the root cause of failures.
- Should have strong debugging skills at the server level. Other Skill Required
- As a QA Engineer, you are expected to quickly onboard the project and deliver on testing tasks planned as part of the sprints in the agile development process.
- Able to understand product solutions and come up with test cases.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- The candidate should be able to work on all stages of testing, test data creation, and setting up and ownership of the test environment.
- The candidate would be going through the requirement document and create the test designs/scenarios and contribute individually
- Create test cases covering all aspects of mobile, web and backend testing.
- Coordinate with Program management, Developers, and QA lead.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes Good to have
- Working experience in the FinTech domain is preferred.
- Experience with Open Source Performance Testing Tool.
- Good at least in one programming language.
- The candidate could automate and link test cases execution with CI/CD pipelines.
- Has a good understanding of test frameworks, libraries and best practices.
- Can contribute to performance/scalability testing.
- Work with 3rd parties and delegate work to them.
How To Apply For Groww Recruitment 2023?
First, read through all of the job details on this page.
Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
Fill the details with the information provided.
Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To Apply: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
|Pune||Work From Home||BE/B.Tech|
|Noida||2024 Batch||Any Graduate|